I'm interested in TOEFL or TOEIC, because for me is important that are useful for professional certification and most of the industries require some of them
Taking a proficiency test would confirm my English level, that's why I think is important to take it, it would be a way to confirm myself if I have the kind of knowledge that I am looking for, besides I am interested in keep working on international projects and maybe live a season in the UK.
In this case, because I am interested in moving to Europe I would take the CAE certification from Cambridge first of all thinking that their validation last forever and also thinking that is an Institution located in the UK, On the other hand, I am also interested in IELTS certification with the disadvantage that having only two years of validation.
Wow Dany! It's amazing to read your future plans. I think that is a good idea taking the Cambridge certification as you said. All my best wishes for you in the future 😊😊
I have high expectations of traveling to Australia, so I am more than interested in doing the IELTS certification, however, at the moment I would like to work in the pharmaceutical industry and the CAE certification would help me to get a better position, that's why that if I order my priorities a bit, I will choose the CAE certification in the near future.
I also want to take the IELTS test because I want to move to UK, and I am really acquainted with it because my best friend just didi it to move to Belgium
I want to study in other country, and I can have the possibility to that, but the most important requirements are to have an average greater than 8.5 and have a certificate that validates your level of English, it can be TOEFL or CAE it depends of the country, so I am interested In both, in addition I want to develop my career as a researcher in other country and I also have to have a certification.
I think that even thought we are not planning to study overboards we have to take this kind of test so we can se how is our level of english. Personally I will like to take the Cambrige test, since I have already donde some os the exams, I think that is really easy and althought a huge advantage is that it last for life! Antoher test that I will really likfe to take is the IELTS, since as soon as I finsh my major I want to move to antoher country, I really have in mind move to UK, so this test will be really usefull for me.
I am agree with you, it is important take a certification to show our english level to get a better job in our country and with this level we can do the IELS or another test to work abroad
I agree! An English certification represents a huge opportunity in very different ways and the test that you're interested in should fill the requirements for reaching your goals.
I am interested in get an english certification to have a better job or a promotion in my current laboral position. For this reason, I would like present the Cambridge test which is a permanent certification, I think it worth it.
In my perspective, CAE definitely will help you with your objective unless the organizations you’re working for were needing a different certification, but I don’t think so. Good luck!
I think an English certification it's a really good tool to increase your labor opportunities and nowadays it's a requirement for some jobs or a promotion, as you said, so it's amazing that you're working for it.
First of all, the language proficiency test is going to be necessary for my major due to I must provide that I manage the B2 level of English in order to graduate. Secondly, studying the master’s degree of Neuropsychology and trying to obtain a student scholarship abroad are goals that require a certification of the use of the language of the country, in my case, I’m interested on Canada and Spain. Nevertheless, I do have to take in mind period of paperwork and that sort of things, so choosing CAE would be my best option owing its duration.
I think that taking a language proficiency test is really important to validate my level of English idiom. So I would like to take a CAE certification because is recognized in countries, institutes, and industries. Having a certification would help me to get a better job position and be a candidate to study for a master's degree.
One of the main reasons why we should obtain an English certification as a student is to be able to study abroad. Most students have thought, at least once, about doing an academic exchange because most of us would like to have the opportunity to study in an English-speaking country. On the other hand, this document also facilitates the VISA process. Therefore, according to my priorities, I consider that the best option is the Cambridge certification (CAE) which has no duration limit. In addition to being recognized by universities, companies and governments from all over the world.
I didn't know that the certificate helps you with VISA process. Is a very important reason for getting it. I hope you can achieve your academic exchange! Is an one in a lifetime experience.
I wanted a certification in order to study abroad, however, now the idea to travel and work in another country(probably Canada or UK) fits me more. Since Cambridge is actually wildely know, my personal opinion its that that is the one which covers up most of my needs(mostly because it doesnt requiere to be renewed). Its important to have a certification in order to have something that proves your english level so you can obtain better opportunities when looking for a job or even study abroad.
I think that it allows you to have a document that validates your level and maybe in the future it will represent a giant opportunity for working, doing an academic exchange, or just traveling to other countries.
For these reasons I'm interested in CAE, because of its validity time, it is the most comfortable option, moreover, it is backed by a very prestigious institution.
I agree, is important to get a certificate, it helps you a lot with big opportunities, as you said, and if is in your plans traveling a lot, this is the correct path.
Yup, I agree too. I think the CAE it's the best option because you don't need to take it again and your score has no expiration day, also it's widely recognized, so double win haha 🧐.
Just for traveling to another countries I think the certification could help with the self security that you'll enjoy your travel with the full experience that understanding everything about the culture
Sounds really great, being abroad is an awesome way to see how other people around the wold live, the way they think. Also, act more secure around other people always helps in life.
At first, I wanted to finish this class so I could find a job as an english teacher. Once I tried it, and I loved it, it´s really gratificating and improving for every part involved in the class. Then, added to the wish of becoming a techer, I got onformation about a mayor in translation and english is a crucial part for it. So, here we are.
Is important to take it, specially when we want to migrate to another country where English is the main language. Personally, I don't discard going to Canada or UK for living, and when I'll need a job, this certificate will help me a lot for proving mi level. That's why I'm interested in IELTS, and TOEFL because is a task for getting my degree.
Sometimes, thinking in the possibility of me failing the tests scares me but the advantages and opportunities, as you said, of having a certification overweighs the bad thoughts.
I look forward to get a scholarship to study overseas. Moreover, the proficiency test will make me realise what my actual level is, if it goes well it would motivate me and boost my confidence to immigrate or work in an English-speaking country. Because of the fact that CAE and ISE have no expire date, those are the proficiency tests I’m interested in.
Same as you!, The fact that these certifications do not have an expiration date is comforting, and at the same time even having both would be amazing for the resume.
I think that a certification that guarantees your level of English is very important in the labor field. In my case, with my master's degree in medicine, being able to publish articles in English opens a lot of doors internationally, that's why for now I'm interested in a Cambridge certification. After it, if it is necessary to migrate to another country for work, I will do the TOEFL or IELTS certification in due time, as the case may be.
Why should you take a language proficiency test? Which one would you take and why?
I think that the language proficiency test isn't necessary at all because even if you're certificated, the way that those tests were built is not 100% based on the common life usage, that's why I think it's better to demonstrate it before say it. Also, as we all know this kind of tests are important for many academic and living reasons as a cause that they´re a requirement of the procedure for studying or living in another country. So, I think you should take one of those kind of tests only if you are trying to complete a procedure for studying, living or working out of your country but if it's just to measure your level, maybe it's not necessary at all but at the end of the day any decision you make is not wrong, just think why you want it. In my case, I need it for working and academic purpouses for the future, I've done some tests also for working requirements but I never done it because I want to know how much I know. So, I'll maybe take one of the Cambridge's tests because those are accepted in most of the Canadian's companies that I want to work with. Also, I believe that it's better if you have a result and you don't need to take it again each 2 years like TOEFL, so for me it's the best option, just for the moment when I'll need it (again).
I'm interested in TOEFL or TOEIC, because for me is important that are useful for professional certification and most of the industries require some of them
ResponderEliminarTaking a proficiency test would confirm my English level, that's why I think is important to take it, it would be a way to confirm myself if I have the kind of knowledge that I am looking for, besides I am interested in keep working on international projects and maybe live a season in the UK.
ResponderEliminarIn this case, because I am interested in moving to Europe I would take the CAE certification from Cambridge first of all thinking that their validation last forever and also thinking that is an Institution located in the UK, On the other hand, I am also interested in IELTS certification with the disadvantage that having only two years of validation.
I think it is important to consider the validation time of each of the options that we have available, I hope you can achieve your goals!
EliminarI agree with you about the Cambrige test, maybe one day we can find each other in the UK!
EliminarWow Dany! It's amazing to read your future plans. I think that is a good idea taking the Cambridge certification as you said. All my best wishes for you in the future 😊😊
EliminarThat's interesting, If any of these certifications could give us better opportunities in the industry in general they are a good option
ResponderEliminarI have high expectations of traveling to Australia, so I am more than interested in doing the IELTS certification, however, at the moment I would like to work in the pharmaceutical industry and the CAE certification would help me to get a better position, that's why that if I order my priorities a bit, I will choose the CAE certification in the near future.
ResponderEliminarI am in the same situation, I have two options to choose from, and I am not sure which to take, the CAE advantage is that its duration is longer
EliminarI also want to take the IELTS test because I want to move to UK, and I am really acquainted with it because my best friend just didi it to move to Belgium
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarWhat a great idea! I will consider ordering mi priorities too in order to choose.
EliminarI totally agree with you, but I think that perhaps the CAE could also be useful :)
ResponderEliminarI want to study in other country, and I can have the possibility to that, but the most important requirements are to have an average greater than 8.5 and have a certificate that validates your level of English, it can be TOEFL or CAE it depends of the country, so I am interested In both, in addition I want to develop my career as a researcher in other country and I also have to have a certification.
ResponderEliminarHow incredible that you want to develop yourself in the area of research. I think we have very similar goals c:
EliminarThe disadvantage of TOEFL is that it lasts only two years :(
ResponderEliminarI think that even thought we are not planning to study overboards we have to take this kind of test so we can se how is our level of english.
ResponderEliminarPersonally I will like to take the Cambrige test, since I have already donde some os the exams, I think that is really easy and althought a huge advantage is that it last for life!
Antoher test that I will really likfe to take is the IELTS, since as soon as I finsh my major I want to move to antoher country, I really have in mind move to UK, so this test will be really usefull for me.
I am agree with you, it is important take a certification to show our english level to get a better job in our country and with this level we can do the IELS or another test to work abroad
EliminarI agree!
EliminarAn English certification represents a huge opportunity in very different ways and the test that you're interested in should fill the requirements for reaching your goals.
I am interested in get an english certification to have a better job or a promotion in my current laboral position. For this reason, I would like present the Cambridge test which is a permanent certification, I think it worth it.
ResponderEliminarIn my perspective, CAE definitely will help you with your objective unless the organizations you’re working for were needing a different certification, but I don’t think so. Good luck!
EliminarI agree with you, the Cambridge test is the best option because it provides a permanent certification.
EliminarI think an English certification it's a really good tool to increase your labor opportunities and nowadays it's a requirement for some jobs or a promotion, as you said, so it's amazing that you're working for it.
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarFirst of all, the language proficiency test is going to be necessary for my major due to I must provide that I manage the B2 level of English in order to graduate. Secondly, studying the master’s degree of Neuropsychology and trying to obtain a student scholarship abroad are goals that require a certification of the use of the language of the country, in my case, I’m interested on Canada and Spain. Nevertheless, I do have to take in mind period of paperwork and that sort of things, so choosing CAE would be my best option owing its duration.
ResponderEliminarI think it's an excellent decision to take this certification. It could help you in many other projects that you may consider in the future.
EliminarI think that taking a language proficiency test is really important to validate my level of English idiom. So I would like to take a CAE certification because is recognized in countries, institutes, and industries. Having a certification would help me to get a better job position and be a candidate to study for a master's degree.
ResponderEliminarCertainly, with CAE you are "covered" with a paper with reputation and backed up which opens gates to better opportunities in future projects.
EliminarOne of the main reasons why we should obtain an English certification as a student is to be able to study abroad. Most students have thought, at least once, about doing an academic exchange because most of us would like to have the opportunity to study in an English-speaking country. On the other hand, this document also facilitates the VISA process.
ResponderEliminarTherefore, according to my priorities, I consider that the best option is the Cambridge certification (CAE) which has no duration limit. In addition to being recognized by universities, companies and governments from all over the world.
Hi Lupita! I don't know that getting a certification is important when you request for a VISA. Now you gave me other reason to get it. 🙃🙃🙃
EliminarI agree with you Guadalupe, the fact that CAE doesnt requiere a renewal every 2 years brings a great compensation in a long term.
EliminarI didn't know that the certificate helps you with VISA process. Is a very important reason for getting it. I hope you can achieve your academic exchange! Is an one in a lifetime experience.
EliminarI wanted a certification in order to study abroad, however, now the idea to travel and work in another country(probably Canada or UK) fits me more. Since Cambridge is actually wildely know, my personal opinion its that that is the one which covers up most of my needs(mostly because it doesnt requiere to be renewed).
ResponderEliminarIts important to have a certification in order to have something that proves your english level so you can obtain better opportunities when looking for a job or even study abroad.
Thats mine
EliminarI think that it allows you to have a document that validates your level and maybe in the future it will represent a giant opportunity for working, doing an academic exchange, or just traveling to other countries.
ResponderEliminarFor these reasons I'm interested in CAE, because of its validity time, it is the most comfortable option, moreover, it is backed by a very prestigious institution.
I agree, is important to get a certificate, it helps you a lot with big opportunities, as you said, and if is in your plans traveling a lot, this is the correct path.
EliminarAs you said, i'm also interested in CAE because it has not expire day and the prestige of the institution that provides it.
EliminarYup, I agree too.
EliminarI think the CAE it's the best option because you don't need to take it again and your score has no expiration day, also it's widely recognized, so double win haha 🧐.
Just for traveling to another countries I think the certification could help with the self security that you'll enjoy your travel with the full experience that understanding everything about the culture
ResponderEliminarSounds really great, being abroad is an awesome way to see how other people around the wold live, the way they think. Also, act more secure around other people always helps in life.
EliminarAt first, I wanted to finish this class so I could find a job as an english teacher. Once I tried it, and I loved it, it´s really gratificating and improving for every part involved in the class. Then, added to the wish of becoming a techer, I got onformation about a mayor in translation and english is a crucial part for it.
ResponderEliminarSo, here we are.
Is important to take it, specially when we want to migrate to another country where English is the main language. Personally, I don't discard going to Canada or UK for living, and when I'll need a job, this certificate will help me a lot for proving mi level. That's why I'm interested in IELTS, and TOEFL because is a task for getting my degree.
ResponderEliminarSometimes, thinking in the possibility of me failing the tests scares me but the advantages and opportunities, as you said, of having a certification overweighs the bad thoughts.
EliminarI look forward to get a scholarship to study overseas. Moreover, the proficiency test will make me realise what my actual level is, if it goes well it would motivate me and boost my confidence to immigrate or work in an English-speaking country.
ResponderEliminarBecause of the fact that CAE and ISE have no expire date, those are the proficiency tests I’m interested in.
Same as you!, The fact that these certifications do not have an expiration date is comforting, and at the same time even having both would be amazing for the resume.
EliminarI think that a certification that guarantees your level of English is very important in the labor field. In my case, with my master's degree in medicine, being able to publish articles in English opens a lot of doors internationally, that's why for now I'm interested in a Cambridge certification. After it, if it is necessary to migrate to another country for work, I will do the TOEFL or IELTS certification in due time, as the case may be.
ResponderEliminarWhy should you take a language proficiency test? Which one would you take and why?
ResponderEliminarI think that the language proficiency test isn't necessary at all because even if you're certificated, the way that those tests were built is not 100% based on the common life usage, that's why I think it's better to demonstrate it before say it. Also, as we all know this kind of tests are important for many academic and living reasons as a cause that they´re a requirement of the procedure for studying or living in another country.
So, I think you should take one of those kind of tests only if you are trying to complete a procedure for studying, living or working out of your country but if it's just to measure your level, maybe it's not necessary at all but at the end of the day any decision you make is not wrong, just think why you want it.
In my case, I need it for working and academic purpouses for the future, I've done some tests also for working requirements but I never done it because I want to know how much I know. So, I'll maybe take one of the Cambridge's tests because those are accepted in most of the Canadian's companies that I want to work with. Also, I believe that it's better if you have a result and you don't need to take it again each 2 years like TOEFL, so for me it's the best option, just for the moment when I'll need it (again).